Why is guest posting important?
- Instant Exposure to Targeted Traffic. …
- Expand Your Personal Network. …
- Stimulate Social Media Shares. …
- Grow Your Social Media Following. …
- Improve Your Online Authority. …
- Fortify Your Backlink Profile. …
- Grow Brand Awareness. …
- Generate Qualified Leads.
Staying on top of marketing is hard. Make it easy with a CoSchedule calendar. Try It Free for 14-Days
Does guest posting still work?Yes! Guest blogging still works in 2021. Bottom line is that guest posting does work. The facts speak for itself
Blogging SEO Stats
1. Only 38% of bloggers are updating older articles.
2. 34% of bloggers say that updating content produces strong results.
3. Around 5% of bloggers don’t have access to analytics.
4. Titles with 6-13 words attract the highest and most consistent amount of traffic.
5. SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads (such as direct mail or print advertising) have a 1.7% close rate.
6. 72% of online marketers describe content creation as their most effective SEO tactic.
7. Internet users in the US spend 3X more time on blogs than they do on email.
Blogging Traffic Stats
8. Businesses that blog experience twice as much email traffic as businesses who don’t.
9. Having a hyphen or colon in the headline increased click-through rates by 9%.
10. Making your headline 6-8 words can increase your CTR by 21%.
11. Over 50% of bloggers report that it has gotten harder to get traffic from 12. Facebook over the past two years, and nearly one-fifth say it has gotten harder to get traffic from Google.
13. Over the past year, there’s been a 93% increase in blogs using promotional techniques to drive traffic to their post including paid ads.
Guest Blogging Statistics
14.60% of blogs write 1-5 guest posts per month.
15. 3% of blogs write over 100 guest posts per month.
16. Only 6% of bloggers publish the majority of their original content as guest posts.
17. 62.96% of readers perceive blogs with multiple authors to be more credible.
Demo CoSchedule’s Marketing Suite – a family of agile marketing products to help you coordinate your process, projects, & team.
Blogging Growth Stats
18. The number of bloggers in the USA is expected to grow to 31.7 million in 2020.
19. There are more than 500 million blogs that exist in 2019.
20. Tumblr has more than 440 million blogs.
21. WordPress has about 60 million blogs.
22. Blogging has grown by 12% since 2015.
23. At this moment, there are roughly 1.9 billion web pages. Judging by the growth rate, we will be hitting 2 billion in less than a year.
24. The average blog post is 1151 words, that’s a 42% increase in the last 5 years.
Thousands of bloggers are already writing better headlines. Are you? Try Headline Studio to get started.
SiteProNews. You can submit articles on (almost!) any business-related topic.
Entrepreneur. Advice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. Home of Entrepreneur magazine
4. Thrive Global
Thrive Global is an excellent choice, especially if you have an inspirational story to post. Create an account and submit your post for approval directly into their CMS. Approval also happens quite fast. Full editorial guidelines here.
Mention. Are you a social media expert? If so, Mention is the place to guest blog for. They are a social media listening tool, so you’ll get extra credit if you have your own take on this. You can find the full guidelines here.
7. Digital Novas
Digital Novas. You can pitch articles on social media, content writing, copywriting, SEO, and more on Digital Novas.
8. Content Marketing Institute
CMI is not exactly easy to get published on. But it will be worth your while. It’s not easy to get featured on CMI, but your reputation will get a significant boost if you succeed.
9. GoDaddy Blog/Garage
GoDaddy has a popular blog and you could get your article featured there relatively easily. Better yet, you can even get paid for it – they accept contributions from both freelancers and guest writers
10. Social Media Examiner
Social Media Examiner. As the name suggests, this is an excellent website to write for if you are a social media expert. However, social media is a VERY vast topic, so make sure you really know your stuff before pitching.
Outbrain is an online advertiser that brings audience and content together to help people drive more engagement and revenue to their business.
12.The Huffington Post
The Huffington Post One of the leading sources for news, entertainment, personal stories, wellness, style, technology and the trendiest topics. It’s the perfect place for those writing in multiple areas.
About A website where hundreds of Expert writers publish articles and videos for over 1,000 topics. If you’re confident about what you know, this might be a good place for you to write.
HubSpot is a sales and inbound marketing software, helping businesses and individuals increase traffic, convert leads, and attain high ROI.
Mashable. The media source everyone goes to for digital innovation, breaking news, entertainment, technology, and resources. Where 45 million monthly visitors share the latest technological advancement.
Investopedia. You’ll come across topics that focus on investing to markets, business and everything else finance-related on Investopedia, the world’s leading financial education site.
Sitepoint is a place where all web developers connect based on their love for building things on the Internet. It’s also where you can get the best training and advice on the latest web technologies.
Moz.Launched in 2004, Moz builds tools that measure, monitors, and evaluates a site’s level of search engine optimization. They also dedicate their knowledge and how-to guides about marketing and social media on their blog.
19.The Penny Hoarder
The Penny Hoarder brings money tips and personal finance management advice to users, with the goal of putting more money in their pockets.
Lifehack.The core of Lifehack revolves around improving all aspects of your life better, from getting things done to building a positive influence around you
Plan, create, & publish your content without tedious, manual processes. Get more done in less time with content calendar software. Try it now.