Content Marketing Strategy
High-quality content and link building are the two most important signals used by Google to rank your website for search.
As one of the most effective methods of growing audience engagement, developing your brand presence, and driving sales, content marketing is a mission-critical growth method for most businesses.
The number one reason that content marketing is important is that your customers appreciate it. Content marketing generates 3 times as many leads as outbound marketing, drives six times higher conversion rates, and has the potential for a 7.8-fold boost in web traffic.
The reality is, content marketing has fostered the customer-centric reality we’re now operating in. From well-researched white papers to podcast series listeners can’t live without, content is changing the relationship between the brand and consumer.
While high-quality content is difficult to pin down, it’s well worth it in the end. According to Neil Patel, people who succeed at becoming leaders in the world of content marketing — people who craft compelling, valuable content that gets to the heart of their readers — experience drastically more site growth than their competitors.
In a podcast on Growth Everywhere, Neil Patel discussed why he spends up to $30,000 dollars on content and gives it away for free, and how it is all worth it in the end.
* You don`t need to create your own content . Find industry leaders that produce great content. It will build their audience and your traffic, as long as the content provides value. Good content marketing strategies draw on a range of user-generated sources to both grow online communities and minimize financial investment.
* Investing in content marketing often requires significant amounts of time and money, but committing to content production and high-quality standards can build substantial market attention in a short period of time.
Benefits of Content Marketing
1. Your audience will stick around longer.
2. You'll have better traction on social media.
3. Your audience will trust you.
4. You'll generate more and better leads.
5. Original content can improve conversions.
6. Your business will become more visible thanks to SEO.
7. Great content can position your company as an authority in your industry.
8. Quality content can build brand awareness.
9. You'll cultivate loyal brand fans.
10. You'll save money on your marketing strategy.
Statistics On Content Marketing Usage
According to Pew Research, 26% of US adults are almost always online. They’re part of the 77% of US adults who go online daily. They go online between once and several times a day.
91% of B2B marketers use content marketing to reach customers.
86% of B2C marketers think content marketing is a key strategy.
60% of B2C marketers are committed to content marketing.
The CMI’s digital content marketing stats show that 72% of marketers say content marketing increases engagement. In addition, 72% say it has increased the number of leads.
Twitter’s own stats show great content marketing ROI for that platform:
- 66% of people have found a new business on Twitter
- 69% of people bought something because of a tweet
- 94% plan to make a purchase from a business they follow
Stats on SEO and Content
Hubspot’s research indicates that blog post titles with 6-13 words get the most traffic.
Orbit Media suggests that the average blog post is 1142 words long.
1 in 5 Americans listen to audiobooks, and 40% of Americans listen to podcasts. In fact, 15% of Americans listen to a podcast at least once a week.
Visual Content Marketing Statistics: Images
Infographics. According to OKDork, they’re the most shared content type. And Forbes says 84% of those using infographics find them effective.
Video is trusted by 40% of millennials and half of those aged 18-34 would stop what they’re doing to watch a new video.
72% of B2B marketers and 76% of B2C marketers use video. Aberdeen Group says marketers who use video get 66% more leads per year.
By 2021, Cisco says, video will represent 82% of all internet traffic.
Augmented reality (AR) and virtual reality (VR). Cisco says the use of these technologies will increase 20x by 2021.
By the end of this year, 52% of all web traffic will be mobile.
Mobile email opens grew 30% in the last year
Google’s research shows that comparison searches using “best” have increased by 80% in the last two years.
Content Marketing Services
Guest posting & Influencer outreach
Gain VALUABLE HIGH DA Links. Access the worlds' largest guest posting list.
With online PR there are three essential ingredients you need to be Google friendly:
- Influential industry journalists and bloggers
- Relevant authority websites with good metrics
- The best content that answers the questions of users are searching for, with contextal, non-spammy links
Real journalism and earned links from quality sources:
Our press engine connects you to important journalists, bloggers and great publishing sites – and, the process is 100% managed. Included are top news sites, industry sites and highly authoritative .edu websites.
Get started here
Press Releases: Writing & Distribution
Get the most visibility for your business. The only press release platform with unique editorial reach to boost your earned media, SEO, PR and reputation across mainstream media
How A Press Release can help Your Business:
Content writing services
Blog writing & website content professionals
Research-driven on-site content creation is one of the most effective ways to attract and engage valuable customers. Our professional blog writers have English as their first language. By crafting superb content for your site, search engine traffic will increase. This service covers complicated topics such as medical, pharmaceutical, technical, legal etc
Delivered each month: Competitor research & content planning using professional tools
60 X Uniquely written blog posts on your website (500 to 750 words in length)
SEO optimized content, with internal linking for rapid indexing
Total monthly words added to your site guaranteed to exceed 30 000
Scale up your business with the most competitive on-site content marketing service in the world, delivering an average of 60% monthly growth per client: