How to Create an Amazing website that gets results
Having an online presence is key in today’s competitive business world. Customers spend more time on beautifully designed sites before making any purchase decision.
According to statistics, 48% of people considered a website’s design as the deciding factor in the business credibility as well as 94% of surveyed mentioned that they rejected a website if their attention didn’t begin to wander
Website Design: Why It Matters
Why its essential to have a fantastic website!
- A website design conveys your business’ first impression and drives potential customers to your online business.
- Professional web design promotes trust, builds brand recognition and helps your target audience easily identify your brand among competitors.
- A visually appealing website design that users are likely to use significantly increases conversion rates and keeps customers engaged.
- An easy-to-use website design reduces bounce rates.
- Investing in an up-to-date and eye-catching website design allows you to improve customer service, increase customer loyalty and satisfaction levels.
- With an SEO-friendly website, you can drive organic traffic to your website and enhance your online presence.
- Not only does eye-catching website design attract more customers, but it also sets your business apart from the rest and helps fight off them.
Make it Fast and Functional
The first impression that users get from your site will likely be how quickly it loads on their computer or device. In fact, 53% of customers will simply leave a site if it takes more than three seconds to load.
LiteSpeed provides one-stop web-acceleration solutions that embrace and advance cutting-edge technologies. Web server, load balancer, and cache solutions
Create an Interactive Experience
One trend taking the online world by storm is gamification. This technique creates a more engaging and interactive experience that can draw web surfers in and keep them coming back.
How You Can Incorporate Gamification into Your Website
Incorporating aspects of games into website design can keep visitors entertained, engaged, and delighted with your site and content. However, it’s vital to consider several factors before adding game elements. There is no one-size-fits-all solution for gamification; every brand will have unique factors. Gamification in web design seeks to include elements of games such as scoring points, completing quests or missions, clearing levels, accomplishing objectives, and even competition.
Customization is Key
Your users want a personalized experience when they visit your site. This is true whether you are selling goods or a service. Being able to feel that your site works to meet their unique needs will make it stand out from the crowd.
A whopping 65 percent of people are visual learners. So while you want to communicate plenty of information via text on your website, visuals are what will likely get you noticed. Your graphics have the potential to make or break the whole feel and vibe that your web pages create.
Create Valuable Content
One way to make your website wow users is to provide useful information to them with no obligation. This shows that you care about your visitors getting something from your website.
Real journalism and earned links from quality sources:
Our press engine connects you to important journalists, bloggers and great publishing sites – and, the process is 100% managed. Included are top news sites, industry sites and highly authoritative .edu websites.
Get started here